AFC Urgent Care Services in Lakewood, CO
Our Licensed Medical Professionals Including Doctors, Nurses, and X-Ray Technicians Treat Children and Adult Immediate, Non-Life Threatening Medical Conditions in a Timely Manner 7 Days a Week.
Our physicians are here to help. There is a physician experienced in emergency and family medicine at the center at all times. We treat a wide range of non-life threatening conditions in patients of all ages. But if you don’t find what you’re looking for below, call us!
- Urgent Care: From acute illness due to virus or infection, to minor wounds and other injuries, we offer convenient, fast and affordable treatment.
- Lab Work: We can provide a number of rapid tests while you wait.
- Digital X-Ray: Is it broken or just sprained? Our X-Ray is on site, so results are interpreted while you wait. At your request, we will provide a copy of your X-Ray for you to take to your Primary Care Physician or a Specialist.
- Blood Work: Have an order to have blood work or x-rays to be done AFC Urgent Care can do your blood work or x-rays and the results will be sent directly to the ordering physician such as your Primary Care Doctor or Surgeon
- Physicals: AFC Urgent Care provides many types of physicals which include pre-op, work, sports and pre-employment.
- Travel Medicine: We carry all vaccines required for overseas travel, so there is no need to visit the Health Department. Come in when it’s convenient for you. Bon voyage!
Going on a trip? We can provide you with the necessary vaccinations. Click here to take our Questionnaire
- Guardisil Vaccines
- Whooping Cough Vaccinations Varicella
- Chicken Pox Vaccines, Tdap
- Influenza Vaccinations
- Travel Vaccinations
- Adults & Children: Our board certified physicians are experienced in treating patients of all ages, from children over six months, to the elderly. We are family friendly.
- Follow up with your Primary Care Doctor: At your request, we will send a report of your visit to your Primary Care doctor, via a secure email or fax link.
- Sports & Camp Physicals: We are a convenient option for physicals, often required by Lakewood, CO school sports.
- Non-English Speakers: We will happily provide access to an interpreter, via a confidential phone service, if needed.
- Occupational Medicine: We are DOT certified, so no matter what your industry, we can provide pre-employment screenings as well as injury management for your employees.
- Prescriptions: Our Physicians are able to write a prescription for you if necessary, to be filled at the Pharmacy of your choice in and around the Lakewood, CO area. However, we do not treat chronic pain or anxiety conditions, and we do not stock any narcotic medications on site at our center.
- TB Testing
- Bladder Infection
- Urine testing
- Hepatitis Testing
- Children’s Health
- Pre-Operative Exams
- STD Testing
We accept most types of insurance. Even if you don’t have insurance; fear not, our fees are very affordable. Call for more “information”.
- Eye Injuries
- Ingrown Toenails
- Back Pain
- Skin Infections
- Ear Cleaning
- Sprains and Strains
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Respiratory Infections
- Nausea and Headaches
- Colds, Coughs and Flu
- Cuts and Bruises
- Earaches and Infections
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Burns, Rashes and Bites