DOT Physicals in Lakewood CO
AFC Urgent Care Located at 12105 W Alameda Pkwy #100 Lakewood, CO 80228 is Open 8AM-8PM Monday to Friday and 8AM-5PM Saturday and Sunday. Our Doctors Provide DOT Physical Exams Needed for Your CDL Application and DOT Medical Card.
Call (720) 408-6189 to Schedule an Appointment.
Certified DOT Physical Examinations in Lakewood CO located at 12105 West Alameda Parkway #100 Lakewood, CO 80228.
At American Family Care (AFC) Urgent Care we have trained physicians who are credentialed and certified DOT Medical Examiners. We are a medical clinic that provides drug testing services on-site in our state of the art laboratory. Our medical staff and physicians will make your visit and exam as enjoyable and quick as possible so you can get back on the road doing what you do best.
Our DOT Physicals include:
- Review of your medical history
- Measurement of your height, weight, blood pressure and heart rate
- And a review of your lung, vision and hearing function
- Your exam results will automatically be submitted electronically to the National DOT Registry on your behalf.
The U.S Department of Transportation requires that anyone applying for, or with a, Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), must pass this exam a minimum of every two years. American Family Care (AFC) Urgent Care | Family Care makes it easy and convenient.
- Upon completion of exam, you will leave with your Medical Examination Report and your DOT medical card.
If you are an employer, who needs DOT examinations completed on an ongoing basis for your employees, look no further than American Family Care (AFC) Urgent Care | Family Care. We are committed to getting your drivers on the road quickly and safely.
Note: we have plenty of parking available for 18-wheelers along Lakewood, CO.